Hard water refers to water with an unusually high mineral content. If your home has hard water running through its pipes, you could find yourself facing a wide range of issues with your plumbing system, appliances and even your skin.
JMG Plumbing can help you get rid of hard water before it causes irreversible damage to your home. We offer a wide range of water filtration services, including water softening services, throughout the Aurora, CO area. You can count on us to install a water softener in your home to filter out the excess minerals.
Looking for other types of water filtration services? In addition to installing a water softener, we can also install other systems like an alkaline water filter. This filter will make your water more alkaline. Alkaline water may combat ailments like high cholesterol, acid reflux and high blood pressure. Call 303-908-3728 now to find out more about alkaline water filter installation.
Colorado's water is naturally high in minerals, so there's a good chance that your home has hard water running through it. Still on the fence about getting a water softener? Consider installing one to:
- Extend the life of your plumbing system: a water softener will reduce or eliminate scale buildup in your pipes.
- Remove calcium ions from your water: this allows you to use less detergent during laundry and less soap and shampoo during showers.
- Remove hard metals from your water: hard metals can damage your clothing during laundry cycles.
- Save money on your water and energy bills: a water softener will keep your appliances from overworking themselves.
- Keep your skin safe: hard water can cause your skin to dry out and become irritated after extended exposure.
To take advantage of our water softening services, contact JMG Plumbing in Aurora, CO today.